30 Minute Introductory Lesson - 2 Seat Aircraft
30minute Introductory Lesson
Our Introductory Lessons / Trial Flights offer the thrill excitement and adventure of you first flying lesson.You will take to the skies with our experienced instructors!
You'll start with a walk around of the aircraft, an explanation of the controls / how the aircraft fly’s and a safety briefing once you’re on board. You will experience the take-off and then be given control of the aircraft guided by you instructor through a few basic manoeuvres, whilst soaring over Timaru and South Canterbury at 3000 feet!
Our Trial Flights are carried out in our 2 seat trainers either our Piper Tomahawks or our Cessna Aerobat.
Our Introductory lessons / Trial Flights are an ideal gift. You will receive a voucher and the actual flight can be booked for anytime afterwards with our instructors.
Flights can be booked by contacting us through our free phone 03 688 23 55.
Terms & Conditions:
- Flight time is measured from engine start-up to shut-down.
- Full payment required for all trial flights and simulator experience flights.
- Full amount will be forfeited in case of no-shows or cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the booked flight.
- Payments can be made by cash, credit card or bank transfer. A 3% credit card fee is payable for all training flights – including trial and simulator experience flights.
- Full refunds will be given for flights cancelled by the compnay, due to weather or operational reasons.Refunds can be done by local cheque or bank transfer.
- Refunds for flights will be actioned within three working days.Flights that have already been booked and paid for, will not be affected by price increases.